Drawings From The Chicago Zine Fest, 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014

Untitled

I journeyed on Saturday from Milwaukee to Chicago to represent Lemon o Books and The Famous Hairdos of Popular Music at the 5th annual Chicago Zine Fest. I've attended this amazing event each year, and as always my deepest thanks go out to the organizers, attendees and exhibitors for making this day one of the highlights of my calendar.

Thanks also to the kind folks who submitted drawings to the Famous Hairdos of Popular Music project, which is closing in on its own anniversary- six years, hundreds of drawings, and eight books. I hope you enjoy these portraits as much as I do! Let's keep doing this.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: